Leverage Policy: We are offering leverages up to 1:500 on major pairs and specific account types.
• Our clients can choose leverage up to 1:500 and 1:400 on major pairs with a stop out level of 100%.
• Up to 20k deposit, we are offering 1:300 leverage on major pairs with a stop out level of 10%.
• Between 20k and 100k deposit, we are offering 1:200 leverage on major pairs with a stop out level of 10%.
• Above 100k deposit, we are offering 1:100 leverage on major pairs with a stop out level of 10%.
Swap Free Policy: We are offering a leveraged trading environment, where our clients can trade spot and cfd products with up to 1:500 leverage. Basically leverage is loan that is provided to an investor by the broker. Based on 1:1 trading where there is no leverage in place, for example 1 lot XAUUSD (100 ounce of gold) would mean 1405 * 100 = 140,500 USD margin requirement (depending on market price). On the other hand, for the same position, our clients are actually paying 1405 * 100 / 100 * 1= 1405 USD. Therefore, the difference between the two margin requirements would be financed by our company, which we have to pass on to the client in the form of swap. Therefore, if a spot position is held overnight, the clients will pay or earn swap. Nevertheless, we are also offering swap free account type to help you our clients get rid of this swap cost only if they meet certain lot criteria.
To give more detailed information clarifying our swap free policy:
• We are offering lot based swap free accounts and every month the clients need to reach certain trade volume so the swaps can be returned to the account.
• Every spot position the clients will hold overnight will be subject to swap charge.
• At the beginning of each now month, swaps charged in the previous month will be checked.
• For example if, on a particular month, 10,000 USD swap has been paid by the client with a lot condition of %30, 3,000 lots Round Turn should be in order to receive whole 10,000 USD swap back.
• If 1,500 lots Round Turn has been made, only 5,000 USD swap will be retuned. Because sufficient lots have not been made to receive whole swaps back.
• Based on above logic, instead of paying swap, if the client has earned swap, naturally our expectation is that you again same lot requirement is met so that this time earned swaps would not be deducted.
Scalping Policy: In order to ensure the stability of the Company platforms and Products, Scalping strategies (we define "Scalping" as a method traders use where they open and close trades within 120 seconds, and these Scalping trades constitute more than 25% of total trades) and EA strategies (an "EA" is an "Expert Advisor", which is add-on software linked to a Meta Trader currency platform, and allows for automatic trades under certain conditions) are allowed on special accounts only. In order to make Scalping/EA trading available clients have to submit a request and acknowledge that they will confirm in advance that they wish to use scalping/EA during account opening or before starting to implement such a strategy. The Company reserves the right to reverse orders that are executed using Scalping/EA methods on accounts that are not labeled as Scalping/EA accounts or where the necessary advance confirmation has not been given. The Company will pursue the fair treatment of its Customers and will use its best endeavors to make sure cancellations are performed fairly and that the client is not disadvantaged by the cancellation i.e. no inadvertent positions are left open and the client's net position is in line with the client's positions at the time of correction.